What this includes
The type of information that will be collected about you may include: End-user website activity, name, address, phone number and email address. We do not collect your credit/debit card details. If you use a credit card to purchase from us the credit card details will be handled securely and separately by Wix payments or PayPal. Additional details such as location, preference and interests may also be collected.
Paperfloré has a legitimate interest to collect and process information about you for the following key reasons:
- To process your order and contact you regarding your order if necessary. Without this we would be unable to deliver your order or contact you should there be any processing or delivery issues.
- To contact you regarding news, products and promotions by email, phone or post.
- We collect information if you sign up to our newsletter. When you unsubscribe, this data is removed and we will no longer contact you.
- We may also use your information to contact you to participate in research surveys from time to time.
- When you visit our site, third parties (such as Google Analytics) may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
Paperfloré will only store your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
When you contact us via the contact form on the website, we also hold this data so we can look back at customer messages so that we can return your message.
Data for Marketing Purposes
Paperfloré will use your data for marketing purposes where consent has been given. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link within any of our email campaigns. You can also opt out by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will process this for you.
Paperfloré will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third parties unless we have received your permission or are required to do so by law.
Social media is a big part of how we let you know about our products. If you interact with us on social media, you are consenting and allowing us to interact with you.